CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm going to try to blog today. :) It's a dreary day outside so far today, but lots to do here at work and at home. I went to Anderson Saturday with my son and I think that threw me way off, but we had a great time so it was worth it. I don't like doing chores on Sunday and I didn't do any Friday or Saturday. :( I told my son this morning that we would be cleaning house tonight and going to the grocery store. :( I'm wishing I had of grabbed the list this morning so that we could go to the store on the way home, but I guess I'll change and we can let the dog out before we go. Hope that doesn't take long because the house is upside down and I don't think we have any bowls or silverware that is clean so that means I've got to start the dishwasher and hand wash dishes tonight. I think Monday should be our cleaning night since the trash pick up is on Tuesdays. I had thought about just hauling my trash off but I've decided against that and it didn't take me very long either. LOL

Lets see now ... My weekend was pretty busy. I left work early on Friday to see the skin doctor. Of course that meant I was going to have to spend more money on medicine. :( I think this was the most expensive trip to the drug store yet. Then we went out to eat at I-Hop and ended up not going to walk. :( We were suppose to walk then go to eat, but my mom said something about trying to go eat so that's what we did. We were going to go waddle after eating but a storm was coming so we skipped out on that. My sister and her 3 girls came over I'd say around 8pm Friday and I have no idea where time went it was after 12 when they left I think. The kids had so much fun. :) That is with the exception of 2 of them getting injured, and the other one is way to young to have gotten hurt. I couldn't believe that she slept through everything that was going on, but she was just peacefully sleeping. Of course I've already said we went to Anderson on Saturday and had lots of fun. My son didn't complain about having to go in Hobby Lobby. :) Not sure how long we were in there, but I don't think we covered the whole store. We left there and headed to Chick-fil-A for a late lunch, then it was off to Pet-Smart, Michael's, Anderson Mall, and Books a Million, and then we called it a day and headed home. Got back in to Greenwood and my sons dad called to inform me that he had seen Tommy out bowling with a different woman than the one he moved in. Like I really wanted to know that I'm trying to move forward not backwards. :) Of course when I came by the bowling alley I had to look to see if his truck was still there and it was and it was tempting to stop but I just kept going the little girls room was calling me. LOL Sunday was church and they started Sunday school classes yesterday so I got up and went to Sunday school and church. To me the preaching was sort of a continuation from Wednesday night, or at least that is what I got out of it. Left church went home changed and headed to my moms for lunch so I could get back home for my Sunday nap. :) Got up and had time to do a little cleaning got one load of clothes started and then I swept the kitchen and hallway (yuck) and mopped. Then it was time to get ready to go eat which I had been looking forward to since Saturday. I already knew I was going to La-Ha for supper. :), got there and I had forgotten my cell phone (I have no idea how I could have done that) but I decided to go ahead and go inside I was thirsty. Well the person I was meeting didn't realize I was already inside and I didn't realize he was outside waiting on us, so I finally was sending Matthew outside to see if he seen him when he walked in looking to see if we were inside. It was funny and not funny all at the same time, but I think I will make sure I have my phone next time I leave home. My son got injured while we were out to eat he wanted to play the quite game so I was tickling and pinching him, and he came down on his cup and straw and it the straw cut the outer edge of his eye and he had a knot coming up as well. I had him put some ice on it while we were there and this morning when he first got up you could really tell but when I looked at it on the way taking him to school this morning you couldn't really tell. :) Oh yeah I won the quite game. LOL I'm in lots better of a mood today than I was yesterday. I had a nagging headache on Saturday that went full blown after we got home and that didn't help with my sleep at all. I don't think it would have gone full blown if I had of eaten something that evening. I think I only ate once on Saturday and that was lunch.

Going to back track just a little here ... there is a part of the service during worship at church that you get out of your seat and go greet others and shake hands and or hug and introduce yourself to visitors or members whom you may not know yet (which this makes me very nervous for some unknown reason) ... well as I've already blogged a couple of times about ... Tommy's dad came up to me during this time asking what my name was and I was like if you don't know I don't know LOL (nothing mean about it) but then he wanted a hug so I hugged him and he was telling me that Tommy really needed to come and try this church out and that was the end of that or so I thought. After service I had saw my sister come in during worship so I wanted to go speak to them before I left and Herman grabbed me again introducing me as his girl to people in the church. Now at first this was very upsetting to me. Now that time has passed I've decided with the help of lots of prayer over the past few months that I'm not going to let him get me down. If he wants to come speak to me call me his girl let him it's not his fault what his son did to me and I need to get past that. I should be excited that they are in church and that they are being friendly to me and I will show them the same respect. I will also pray that Tommy will come back to the Lord and get himself in church where he belongs. I know that Tommy knows right from wrong and not just by our conservations when we were together. We often talked about the Lord and what he was doing in our lives and how we were brought together. Now I don't know what happened and I probably never will know what happened between us but I know that Satan played a very big role in it. I even questioned myself for almost 2 months as to if I were doing the right thing going through with our divorce, but like Jason spoke on Wednesday night that sometimes other people make choices that affect us and we don't have a choice. Which was something he had already spoken to me about the week before my divorce.

I'm back from lunch and even knowing that my clothes are getting tooooooo tight I came back with ice cream. Let me tell you I've got to get off this ice cream kick I'm on right now ... I've lost my girl-ly figure. LOL I guess I'll have to work on it later on when I get off this kick or step up the pace with my walking I've been doing. (Hint Hint)

I finished my book "THE BATTLE Belongs to the LORD" ... Overcoming Life's Struggles Through Worship written by Joyce Meyer. I highly recommend this book to everyone. This book really opened my eyes to somethings that have been going on in my life, and how to look at things differently. I had bought this book and another one by Joyce Meyer a week ago and had planned on starting the other one once I finished this one but I've since changed my mind and I'm going to start the "Battlefield of the Mind". I've had this book for several years and just haven't read it, guess it just wasn't the right time for me to read it until now. It's one of the older copies but I'm sure that will be just fine. I got me the book "Boundaries" this weekend but I'm not sure when I will get started with it. Maybe I can read both of these together which might get a little confusing so maybe I should just read one at a time. LOL I have read 2 to 3 different books at one time but it can get confusing as to what you read from which book. :)

Oh by the way I'm still on track reading my Bible and keeping up with my Podcast. (Clap Clap Clap for me) :-) Now I'm behind on my hobby emails :( as of right this minute I have 311 emails to read. Guess you know what that means .... I'm behind and my needles are still taking a break. I'm planning on ordering me some yarn so I guess when I get a chance to do that the needles will have to come off there break and get busy. Think they could get busy with me helping??? I'd really like to visit the shop but they are only open during the week and closed the weekends when I could take a road trip. I understand they need their weekends just like I need my weekends too. :) Maybe one day this summer I can take a Friday and Monday off and go visit with my brother for the weekend and figure out where along the way I get off of 40 to get to the shop. :) Hmmm that sounds like a great plan, but one that will have to be once Matthew is out of school.

Well I'm going to stop here for today will blog again one day this week maybe tomorrow ... guess we will have to see how my day starts and goes. :-P

God is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Honored and Praised!!!!

0 comments: