CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Before I start I want to complaining about my new shoes :( Every time that I haven't gotten out of my seat today I have stumbled over my feet!!! I got these shoes the weekend of Easter and I really like them but I just can't seem to walk in them!!!! I've worn them a couple of times thinking they just need to be broke in, but I'm not so sure that is going to happen. :( I'm not giving up or at least I don't think I am. Also, I didn't realize I wrote a book yesterday ... it doesn't look like much here where I'm writing but once it post to the blog it looks very long. Hope it was a boring read for anyone.

I think I did pretty good yesterday afternoon, I made me a to-do list before leaving work. The list was for me and my son but the only thing on the list he did was go grocery shopping. :) Now he did bring the trash can around front and take the trash out which wasn't on the list. LOL So I picked him up we ran home let the dog out and I changed my clothes and grabbed the list for the grocery store. While we were getting groceries my son saw his dad buying Meagan and Kyle groceries. This really upset him and he didn't want them to see us and that went pretty good until we were leaving his dad saw us in the parking lot. Now his dad was suppose to be in NC this week and he wasn't he was out spending time with Meagan and Kyle and he wouldn't answer his cell phone either when we called. My son was wanting to see if his dad would answer the phone and to see what he was going to tell us he was doing. Well he had to tell us something because he was busted being in Greenwood instead of NC. Well we got home got the groceries in and I started in on the dishes. He put up some of the groceries and I put the rest up after I finished washing up what wouldn't fit in the dishwasher. I got the dryer turned on to fluff the clothes that I had left in there on Sunday night and when I heard it cut off I went and folded the clothes and left the towels, rags, and socks, to fold later ... maybe tonight. :) So the dusting and the vacuuming didn't get done but I'm going to get my son to dust tonight while I am out walking. (ha-ha on him)

Well today is my nephew's birthday and I sent my brother a text to get him to tell CJ Happy Birthday from me ... he wrote me back saying "ok tell his grandma to tell him also". I'm not going there with my mom she was just crying last week because it was Daniels Birthday (that's one of my brothers sons from a previous marriage). I had to listen to everything that day about how she does and does for us and we do her like we do her. I wonder sometimes why I put myself through the conservations I have to listen to with my mom. Guess we just have to grin and bare it sometimes. :) To me it doesn't do her any good telling me all these things because it doesn't go any further than that, and it just brings me down, but how do you go about not having to listen to those conservations? Maybe one day I'll have the answer but until then I'll get keep praying. I know I've been trying to work on my attitude with someone but he only notices when I get in a rage with him and likes to point it out to me. I even explained to him a while back look I'm trying very hard not to have an attitude with you so you need to stop pushing my buttons to make me upset with you.

Oh we went for out for lunch today for mine and Stacy's Birthday lunch. :) It was pretty good, I just mainly sat there and listened to everyone else. Marsha got there just as we were leaving. :( She had called and told me what to order her but she didn't make it on time to eat with us so I put hers in a to go box. :( Stacy is off the rest of the week going to Florida with a school field trip. I took her the book I just finished reading so she could read it on the way down and back. I started "Battlefield of the Mind" last night and I think I'm already on my second note card. I was telling Stacy that I've been taking notes reading these books so I can go back and re-read over them. Once I finish reading everything that I'm wanting to read right now I'm going to go back and re-read the "The Battle Belongs to the Lord". I think I just need to get me a notebook to take notes on. :) Use the index cards for scriptures and the notebook for notes. I really had a hard time deciding which book I wanted to read next but I did narrow it down to the two I mentioned yesterday and even once I sat down last night I had gotten both of the books out until I just picked up the Joyce Meyer book and started reading it and taking notes. :) The book belongs to my parents and I'm assuming they have forgotten loaning it to me several years ago. It had ended up on my bookcase and I had forgotten about it. I think this is one of the books that Joyce Meyer republished too, the one I saw at Wal-Mart last night has a different cover and copyright date. She has several books that she has republished but I'm not sure if the books changed or she added to them or what.

0 comments: